Welcome to the official website of the e-Nigeria Conference, Exhibitions and Awards, the annual technology event organized by the National Information Technology Development Agency, NITDA. Since the maiden edition in 2007, 'e-Nigeria' has attracted over 25,000 participants, including local and international thought leaders from business, government and academic communities. A total of 150 different speakers and discussants have presented over 100 papers while 200 local and international businesses have exhibited at e-Nigeria over the last ten years.
Each year, the e-Nigeria Conference, Exhibitions and Awards attracts support from the highest level of political leadership. President Muhammadu Buhari was the Special Guest at last year's event. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo was the Special Guest at e-Nigeria 2016.
More information on the last four editions is available in The Archives section
Please Register Here
to receive updates and news alerts on e-Nigeria and other events by the National Information Technology Development Agency. Your private data shall only be used for the purpose stated above and shall not be shared with third party institutions.
The next edition of the e-Nigeria Conference, Exhibitions and Awards will hold from Monday, November 5, 2018 to Wednesday, November 7, 2018 at the International Conference Centre, located at the Central Business District, Abuja, Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria. This year's conference is rejigged to reflect the social and economic diversity inherent in the Nigerian society and, by implication, the diverse use of technology in national development. As a result, between 5000 to 7000 participants, including thought leaders, tech innovators, policy makers and entrepreneurs are expected at e-Nigeria 2018.
Here are a few things you should know about the next e-Nigeria conference, Exhibitions and Awards!
- Exhibition area expanded from 1728 square metres to 4307.34 square metres, providing one Platinum and six Gold pavilions, 20 Silver and 80 Regular booths
- More meeting rooms to accommodate multiple thematic and parallel sessions
- Online registration and accreditation. Registration opens July 2, 2018 and closes October 30, 2018.
- Fantastic speaking and presentation opportunities for sponsors. Please click on the Sponsorship tab for details
- Exotic Nigerian foods available on demand in food courts all day throughout the event