The theme for the 12th eNigeria conference is “Nigeria’s Digital Transformation: Challenges and Opportunities”, while the sub-themes are as follows;
- Change management and the challenges of digital transformation
- Digitalization of Federal Public Institutions: Processes and records
- Digital transformation and economic stability
- Covid-19 and the acceleration of digital transformation
- Emerging technologies and economic sustainability
- Leveraging opportunities in the digital economy for a digital Nigeria
The discussions at the event shall be expected to provide answers to the following questions;
- How and when Nigeria will close the digital literacy gap,
- How can we leverage technology to address security challenges?
- What are the barriers to creating a strong digital workforce among our youths?
- What is the impact of the financial sector toward attaining digital literacy?
- How can we measure digital literacy in Nigeria?
- What policies and infrastructure should we implement to address educational challenges?
- How can economic disruption be prevented when there is a pandemic like Covid-19?
Intending participants who wish to present papers are hereby invited to submit abstracts that would address the theme and provide answers to any aspect of the projected focus of the conference. The abstracts, which should be a maximum of 250 words, should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submission is 6 December 2020.
Authors shall be informed if their papers are found worthy of being presented at the conference. The paper presentation shall be done virtually sharing the presentation files via the video interaction platform. Presenters shall be issued with certificates of paper presented at the event.
For more information about this call, you may contact us via email@example.com; +2348035905311.